Ad

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Hold up just a second.

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Fourth of July! I want to take a second and write about my decision to try and have a baby again. I know that the way it has been documented it seems like I had decided to do it after my, who I hope is a, friend lost the baby she was supposed to have. That is not true. I started trying to conceive in May right after my period ended. The last week of my period I kept thinking about how I really wanted to carry my baby. How I really wanted to give birth. So the week my period ended I got some stuff together and started to try and conceive. A week or so later we were then told about the tragic ending of the other mothers pregnancy. I had planned to write about my ttc that week but, when the events unfolded it seemed mean and so I didn't really say anything. Instead I figured I would keep quiet until I couldn't anymore and that what I did. I don't want anyone to think that the baby I am now trying to have is in anyway me trying to get something back. This has been my goal for years. I lost faith in my self and was willing to admit that I would have to overcome a lot of obstacles to get to a place where even just trying for a baby was capable. I am still in the process of fixing myself as much as possible. I do some day want a baby. Even if it means that I need to rob a bank so I have enough cash to get the Kim lard ashcan surgery that let her get pregnant again. Thank you for listening and enjoy your fireworks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment