Ad

Friday, July 10, 2015

News...news read all about it.

Hey guys! I hope you've had a better last few days then me. For me it's been headaches, job searches, trying to connect to my book and of course trying to get an ultrasound. If you guys are like yay she is pregnant, then I gotta say there is no proof. Yes, I am now late 22 days late. However, that doesn't mean much again cause of my PCOS. Right now the ultrasound is to check out my insides to see if I have any cysts currently.  I hope I don't but I probably do. Outside of that crazy messy I was happy when I got to go to my brothers and have a family game day even though I was in a foul mood and wasn't very interested. It was mainly because of my stupid migrain/headache. Besides all of that I will write a little bit about what my husband (or as I call him, my pain in the ass) has been going through. 
Early this Wednesday one of his best friends was murdered and it has been very hard for my husband. Although, I am proud to say he took that hurt and did something productive. He has started a GoFundMe campaign to raise money for both the victim's family and so he can donate to other charities that promote anti-violence. I am happy to say that over night he has made $350. I hope that you my readers will also join his cause and donate to the "Stop the Violence" campaign. Please click gofund.me/kenedyfoundation and donate whatever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment