Ad

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Storybook

Last week I started talking to you guys about a book I had started to write 10 years ago. Well as of today I have done nearly nothing to the story. I feel as if I am blocked from getting into the mindset of this book. I know some of you are going to be like that sounds crazy, but if you are a writer you know that each story has a mind of itself. Not everything is always laid out, a lot of times something that you as the writer wanted is different from the character. 

In this case I feel as though the book is from another planet where a parallel me wrote it. Which stinks because it is such a good book and only needs a few tweaks here and there. blah...blah, blah, blah. Writing my book for me was supposed to be one of the easiest adventures for me to do. I was going to re-read it and let the story unfold in front of me. Then you know, change it around so it is not based off of a 13 year old's idea of dating and sex. lol yes, I was an imaginative child and truly had no idea what the hell sex could possibly have been like. 

In other news there isn't any I can share at this moment but I can promise you that as soon as I can oh, I will. Till then I hope everyone has a nice day and you all enjoy the sun. As far as me I will be praying for some rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment