Ad

Sunday, July 12, 2015

R K.G

Yesterday I had the unfortunate privilege to go to a wake of a young man. The man was younger then me, not by much but still younger. As I sat listening and watching I found that I was blown away. This 22 year old was loved by so many people; practically all of this city knew and loved him. He was the type of person who loved to help people and bring them together. Now, I never personally met him or knew anything about him until his death. A death that was unnecessary and is saddening. This young man was slain trying to defend him and is friend, and however much that makes him a hero. I am pretty sure his family and friends would have preferred him still here. 
Anyway, I had started to talk about his successful life. By success I do not mean he was rich (materially), I mean he was successful in life. He had a career, not a job, he had a passion and he seemed to a have drive. This young man taken from all his friends seemed to have been truly wonderful. To all of his friends and family out there, you have our condolences for the loss you have suffered. I hope knowing your angel, your king is truly in a better place. I hope you guys have peace  and find a way to finish what he had started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment