Ad

Friday, July 3, 2015

Adventure time...

Lately, as in these past few weeks/ months I have spent a lot of time home doing barely anything. The only times I would venture out was to go to the doctor and buy groceries. This has become tiresome. Most of my life I had always spent it doing fun and stupid things... mainly stupid. I guess with age I have cooled down a lot and have now become boring which stinks. 1. because well I am bored and that is never any fun and 2. because well I have a blog where I promised to be exciting and although I meant it in the sense of talking about yes my daily life but mostly about my health and the issues that accrue from that. In the past 5 weeks though nothing big and weird has happened with my PCOS. So, I feel like it is time that I get a bit in touch with the wild child I used to be. I know earlier I suggested that you guys give me ideas of what to do and I am super excited to see what you guys say. I am also excited to see what I can do with my time other then make jewelry from what is essentially rope and re-watch TV series I have probably watched a million times over. I am looking forward to what till happen this 4th of July weekend seeing as I have been essentially invited to three different places. I am betting that some exciting stuff will happen, especially if i see some in-laws lol just kidding... . I  do know though that spending time with a fabulously amazing woman named Golda for her birthday will be great. So, look forward to my July 5th or 6th post where I will tell all about my holiday and I hope to hear about some of yours as well. For now that is it. May you all go in piece and wild lives that your children will be ashamed of and your grandchildren will praise you for.

No comments:

Post a Comment