Ad

Sunday, July 19, 2015

This sucks

It's been a while since I last blogged and a few things have happened. Wednesday morning I woke up with a pretty brutal inner ear infection. I rushed to to doctors and was told it was just the beginning and I needed a boat load of medication to feel better. I figure since I'm there I might as well talk to her about the pressure on my left pelvis. I was hoping she would say it was my uterus growing to accommodate a baby. I know crazy since the blood results had come back negative. Instead she says it looks like it might be my ovaries. So, I leave feeling low and praying that maybe she's wrong. Well the next day I go to another doctors place and they give me an ultra sound. They find no baby or my right ovary. All they see is a pretty huge cyst on my left ovary, where I have been feeling the pressure. So, yay for me!!! I have a huge bag of puss on my small delicate ovary , instead of a lovely baby pressing on my delicate bladder. Anyway I was doing okay and the pressure was still there but not hurting me. That is until last night when I was repeatedly woken up by uncomfortable, painful cramping. Luckily I have tons of painkillers otherwise I would still be laid out somewhere crying and in huge amounts of pain. This is where I am leaving cause I have to cook another yummy meal and possibly go to the hospital and have surgery. Cause honestly I really don't want this cyst to pop. I want my ovary to stay undamaged. Well I'll talk to you all later.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to every one, because I am genuinelly keen off reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis.
    It includes good data.

    Also visit my web blog ... my home

    ReplyDelete