Ad

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Update

Sorry for the late reply I've been in and out of sleeping all day. Not that long after I posted the dr came and told me he was discharging me because I wasn't pregnant. He didn't want to do an ultrasound or get a ob/gyn to look at me and make sure I was okay. He just wanted me to sign the papers and leave. Lucky for me the nurse made him wait until my anemia levels came in to say I wasn't anemic. However, because my test results were not included in my discharge papers have nothing to give to my gyn and primary for a follow up; or even to look at myself to see what it said. To be honest I am very upset that the hospital didn't do more to help me. I understand that I am not the only one who has ever felt this way and am hoping to interview women with PCOS and endometriosis to hear their stories and share them on here. Message me below if you want to share your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment