Ad

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hospital talk

My great adventure for yesterday and today is pretty long and ends with me in the hospital. Hopefully, we will get real answers. 
  Yesterday at the very beginning 12am May 1st. I started bleeding but, because it wasn't much I brushed it off and went to sleep.I woke up for the second time around 1pm and couldn't shake the exhaustion I felt. Not that long afterward I started to bleed heavily and became emotionally very upset for some reason, to the point were I started fighting with my husband. Anyway, as time goes by I feel weaker and weaker. Around 11 ish my roommates start a confrontation that I'm just too tired to deal with. So, I call my landlord to mediate and end up having her drive me to the hospital at 2 am this morning. 
   Currently because we cannot rule out me being pregnant I have been stuck by a needle 7 times to draw blood and do testing. Which btw if someone tries to stick a needle into your elbow RUN and do not stop. I kid you not the pain I had been feeling in my vagina was forgotten when she stuck me there. So, for now I'm laying down waiting until an ob comes in and tells me what's going on. I promise to keep you updated as much as I can and pray for me that I won't be turned into a pincushion anytime soon again. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment