Ad

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Just Go...

The past few weeks I have been talking to my boss about my issues and she's related some of her own and her families. Well Monday's theme seemed to be just go to the doctors. My boss is a really sweet woman and is always trying to help me make appointments and see a doctor that can help me. 
As it turns out I'm not the only one she's been telling that too. Now, I won't go into her family info cause that's private but for me she's absolutely right. I've seen tons of gyns and some primary doctors but haven't been to a dentist in 2 years. I haven't been to dermatologist in forever (and I need to), or any other doctor I should. It's sad but I mainly end up between variety of gyns, hospitals, and some general practitioners that don't and can't really help me. What I need is to setup stuff at a college clinic like Cornell, NYU, or something and get a good set of docs to help. If anyone has any idea where I can get some fabulous doctors please tell me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment