Ad

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Going out

So for the first time in oh a year. I was invited to go out by my husband's friend so we could all relax and get to know eachother after a  stressful week. We were supposed to go to a rave at this club Pacha but after 12 they apparently charge 50$ a head!! That is of course to much for this old woman here and so instead of going we got off the 4 train at 86th and went to one of my favorite pool halls. Even though in my opinion it was not at its best that night we still had a pretty great time. Some of us took mollies and had a blast drinking while I myself decided to stay sober and be the mother hen. After a few matches of billards and meeting a couple of cool guys we took to the streets and wondered around in search of food at 2 am. To our luck there were a few places open and we had the run of the place. I have to say this was one of the best nights in a very long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment