Ad

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Business luck

Today, I found out how lucky I am to have gotten the job I have currently. Let me back up a little and explain why. About 4 years ago I attempted to start a business that would offer families services... A lot like care.com and stuff but I figured that personal assistance and other services should be offered as well and the workers should be college kids. Not exactly a new spin on things except the fact that my site also would sell books and stuff... Kind of a one stop shop. Which can be a good thing and can be a bad thing... Most businesses start with one thing and then expand as it gets a client base; I am not that patient. 
To get back to why I am lucky. My current employers are very well connected. What do I mean? I mean that the husband is a computer person and can help with websites and also knows someone in small business...yay ! For me! And the wife has connection to people in the different services I want to add both to my resume and to my business. In addition this is basically what the wife does for a living!!! She helps people with their ideas! How crazy is that!! So today I am a lucky person who have people interested in helping. 
This is were I leave you and I hope you take a second and look at the people around you and the people introduced to your life. They are most likely there to help you and make your world a little better and a word to the wise; if they aren't get them the heck out of your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment