Ad

Friday, June 12, 2015

some more

I promised you guys that I would come back and talk to you about what I have started your curiosity on awhile ago. As you know last month I told you guys that I was becoming a mom in lets face it a less than conventional way. Unfortunately, and I am sorry but i know you read the blog but I cannot go on with telling my life story if I am leaving things out..., the baby was lost. We have since then been grieving in our own ways and I feel that now is a good time to let you guys know as well. This has been something that has affected me and my husband pretty big in the past few weeks. I will not discuss anymore about the other mothers life, feeling, or dealings as I am not sure about all of that at this moment and she deserves her time to be and do what she needs without her business on the internet.
I do follow this up to essentially wrap up another thing that I hinted at the other day but saying I, myself am trying to conceive again. I feel ready to do this again and am right now going through, looking at, and preparing to do a lot of things that will hopefully, ultimately help me have a baby. I will not go into things further in this post because I don't want to brush off the tragic event that happened. I hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment