Ad

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Goals

For a long time I have made goal lists, whether they are daily, weekly, monthly or as you can guess yearly. I would go through whole notebooks with these lists and even my, at one point, fascination of numbers (finance, numerology, etc.). My goals were often simple like : •workout for 30 minutes (very rarely did that) • So 3 assignments for class • make a dr. Appointment 
Or bigger things like: • apply for grants • look at fertility treatments • look at case studies
Lately my goals have not really been getting done. For instance my goals for this blog. 
• post daily • talk about getting healthy • finish posting pages on other girls interviewed • talk more about case studies • offer my readers more • get funding
I find that no matter how many times I write down and try to complete my tasks, there is always more and almost feels like less time available to do them. However, even with all my daily goals or if you prefer "to do" list, I manage to get one of my biggest goals complete. TO STAY ALIVE, to want to see tomorrow. Those are my biggest ones and even sometimes the hardest. What is your goal list?

No comments:

Post a Comment