Ad

Friday, June 26, 2015

Just so you know

So, there's probably a lot for me to say and I probably won't have a lot of time to do it. Right now I'm going to try and tell you part of it.... It's random 
So far this week I have been focused on getting my doctors in order. So far I have a new gym/ob, I have a physical therapist, and I'm not sure what the other guy is but he is going to help me get a reduction. I am also currently 8 days late. Now, that doesn't mean much since anyone who has had PCOS knows period do not come on time. My gyno has done a hormone panel on me and hopefully by Monday or Tuesday I will know if I am pregnant this month. If I am not I will start provera for a few months to see if it helps me. As well this week I will find out how many days I am eligible for my physical therapy to help with my back and neck pains. Outside of all that I will also hear from some people about whether they think I am disabled or not. 
Next week is a big time for things to be revealed and for more goals to be crossed off. I'll try to keep you all updated with whatever I find out. Have a good weekend guys. I will not be posting here this weekend unless something pretty big happens. So, come back next week to find out what happens.

1 comment:

  1. You should start writing again. I'm curious about your life all over again. I've picked up on other interest but their not as close as " interesting" as yours. Please continue writing. We need to know about your PCOS. Your book. That you've claimed to be writing for quite sometime. What about him? And your baby journey? I'm curious it's been a year jacks. Where are you in life ? We need Answers.


    Forever a fan
    Writer.

    ReplyDelete