Ad

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Notices

So far this week I have had very few revelations revealed. In fact I learned that my physical therapy still hasn't gotten confirmation from my insurance; leaving that revelation for another time.
 Now, I did hear something today from a nurse who didn't seem to be sure about much other than the fact I am not pregnant...with that being said tomorrow I am going to schedule an ultrasound appointment to check me out before  I start the provera. Hearing that news made me sad but I will find out why am 12 days late with only old blood. 
As far as all my other stuff I haven't had much news. I am though hoping that I will get help funding two things: 1. My gofundme campaign to raise money to cultivate artists art. And 2. To raise money to finish and publish my second book and first novel that I have posted a few chapters of on adventureintothearts.blogspot.com. That campaign is on kickstarter and called darkness.

Well let me know what's going on with you! Share in comments below or on my FaceBook page Adventures. Also, don't forget to check out my Paypal store MJS-Adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment