Ad

Saturday, June 13, 2015

need relaxation...?

Hey, so a little bit outside of my normal talking points I am going to write a very short and almost facebook/ twitter like blurb about something I had talked about in the beginning of my blogging days. I am not sure if you guys remember but, I pretty much did an advertisment for this Spa I went to. I really liked the services and so I thought I would share with you all. That is what I am doing again. if you don't want to here about their new offer or cannot come and be a part of it then that is okay and you can stop reading there will be another post going back on track later today. If you are interested and can come to the Riverdale area (that is the Bronx) and want a nice relaxing hour or so then please continue and I am sure you will be very happy!

Any way I just got word that starting this Tuesday June 16th that the Spa Chen Skin Care & Spa will be doing a special. They will be giving out FREE and yes I did say FREE Microdermabrasion and glycolic ( I don't know if I spelt it right or what it is) peel for three days; that is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. Of course, like all good deals there is a bit of a catch. First you have to buy a seaweed facial, which I heard was nice, and Second you have to know a Code word. Now, if you are interested here is their website chenskincare.com , from there you can get their address and number to make an appointment. You can also find them like most businesses these days on Facebook and Twitter. Now, for the code word and to me its a pretty special one in my opinion but I am snarky and opinionated... the code word is SUMMER01.

If you use this and go to the spa please leave comments on what you think of the deal down below. I am tempted to go do it my self but am not sure how I would feel about a seaweed facial... However, if you guys go and tell me it is good then I will definitely make an appointment and go see for my self. Until then I am going to stick to my signature or acne facials, eyebrow waxing, and eyelash extensions from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment