Ad

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy thoughts

A few thoughts today that I thought I would share with everyone. 
My first is how happy I am with my self. Even though I haven't been perfect I have lost 4 lbs. in the spand of one week that's not bad. I plan on continuing and building off it but am still excited. 

My second thought is how I want to try and build up my campaign. As you all know I am raising money for a foundation I started, The Romero Foundation. It's important to me as you can see on my other posts. So, I was thinking about holding a bake sale in van courtlandt park selling both really yummy and some very healthy snacks. One to get my cause out there more and to raise more money for the campaign. If it is a success which I hope it is, I hope to do a bbq or dinner next. Let me know what you think about my idea! Would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment