Ad

Friday, August 14, 2015

Blarg-a

I told you in my last post that I plan on keeping you guys in touch with how I do. Eating healthier has been easier then I thought. I've been goin back to having smoothies. 
I have been cooking meal like steak stir fry with a medley of vegetables. I have even been eating more raw fruits.
Things I had stopped doing after I became married. I'm not going to say everything and everyday was healthy. I've had a can here or there of chef boyardi and I've had soda the past two days. I also had fried chicken with my rice. However, I'm proud of my small steps. Each one leading me to a healthier me. 
As far as working out, I haven't done nearly what I had hoped. I am not rushing to get into intense and hard work outs but I did want to start walking a minimum of 10-20 minutes a day. Today I have not done that, but I have done some crunches and other things. 
I've also been lucky enough to find a weight loss partner. Someone I can message for encouragement and give my support to. She has decided to do weekly weight- ins and I think I'll start doing that instead of daily weight-ins. I also want to remind me and others that it takes time to become and live a healthy life. 
Remember don't be hard on yourself cause I won't be. This is a marathon not a race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment