Ad

Monday, March 23, 2015

Simply cannot decide

Last night I was prepared to set up a topic for today's post; I even started a few, but when I woke up this morning i just couldn't get my mind wrapped around any of the previous topics. Throughout today I just kept thinking maybe this or that until I now find myself at 8 o'clock with no real topic picked. So, I figure why not talk about my procrastination. I mean all of us procrastinate at one point or another. Whether it is on our homework, a work project, a home project, or even putting together a meal for dinner, something gets in the way and I wonder why that is. Is it really that the TV show I sat down to watch was that important, I mean it is on Hulu and I can watch it at any time, or is it that the project seems so huge and important to us that our brains need a timeout so it can break things up and simplify what's needed to be done. Me, I think it's because I'm lazy! Which is weird, I am at home, sitting down to write something that's all about me and I am too lazy to do that; that seems sad… As far as projects go that should be the easiest, but that seems to be the hard part. I mean how much is, too much info. I am sure you guys don't want me here to blab on and on about the little problems in my life, that's what friends are for, but at the same time I know I like reading about someone else's issues cause it makes mine feel so much better and simpler. So, tell me how much of me, are you interested in knowing. I am pretty much an open book waiting for someone to read away.

No comments:

Post a Comment