Ad

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Beauty, Life and all that"s between

Last I left you I was getting biopsies and waiting for someone important to enter my life. Waiting for me to go back to work, waiting for me to get back to life. I am still waiting for most of it. I received biopsy back and I have a adenomyomatous type endometrial polyp which are apparently rare. I don't know much more about it other than that.
While waiting for disability I've been "working" and i put it in ""'s because its so minimal I cannot fully count it as work. I mainly bake for people and myself as a coping skill to keep my depression and anxiety at bay. However, I want to gather more clients for my Etsy Store or my Instagram so I can sell more treats. My main kitchen is taken but I believe I have found another one to bake my delicious treats in. I and my treats though will be available at a Beauty Event this October 13th, in downtown manhattan for Wine Down Sunday It is an event you must attend! Like really,  here is a clip: attendees will participate in carefully curated panel discussions, explore healthy beauty and hair removal educational workshops and engage in insightful conversations and networking over wine and light bites.
Each ticket purchase includes wine, hors d'oeuvres, body massage consaltation and your choice of a complimentary wax voucher service (underarm, bikini line, upper lip) to book at a later date at My Divine Beauty Spa. 
or
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR OR SPONSOR? Fill out form by SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 to confirm and get additional details on space rental. Please fill out Vendor Application or contact Patty Mydivinebeauty@outlook.com
Okay back to me.
My life has been stagnant just waiting for things to move and get better and in the mean time I go to therapy. I talk and slowly open up about things and hope my ptsd gets better, knowing my anxiety has gotten better, my bipolar-ism has gotten better but I still feel stagnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment